Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sensible Sundays



I’m going to start posting weekly on the day I feel daydreaming is most appropriate. Sunday is the day I use to fantasize about the goals I’d like to accomplish throughout the upcoming week and relishing in the joy I feel from completing the goals from the previous week. If I make it to Sunday and realize that I managed to complete the week’s tasks it’s time for a reward. I usually have a glass of wine (Roscato is my favorite) at some point and indulge in some internet browsing, searching for colorful beautiful destinations and funny videos. I often end up on one of my favorite blogs, such as Elite Daily. After having been rewarded on numerous Sundays I’d like to share some of that positive energy for the upcoming week with my readers. Come check out my blog on Sunday’s and from now on I’ll be posting colorful beautiful destinations for you to take a short mental vacation to. 

I’ll post colorful cities landscapes, beaches, and other exotic places featuring every color that exists in the Crayola crayon box. There are many colorful places around the world that some people may be unaware of. For example, the colorful architecture in Charleston, South Carolina called Rainbow Alley. We will also look at places around the globe, such as Bo-Kaap, Cape Town in South Africa. I was unaware of most of these places before I started searching. I hope these pictures make my readers develop a curiosity for color in far away locations.Feel free to comment and let me know of any places you feel I should know about.

Image Credit:Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Ireland! It is a beautiful country with every shade of green you could possibly imagine. It truly is a beautiful place with an amazing atmosphere. You should look up the Cliffs of Moher (or there is a picture of it on my blog)...It is breathtaking. Guinness Lake is also very beautiful, the dark blue water surrounded by different shades of green and the mountains is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie
    Thanks for your suggestion of Ireland. I will definitely be checking out the places you've mentioned and I will be sure to visit your blog. Have you ever been to Ireland? When I was working for my previous job I had a co-worker who studied abroad in Ireland and she couldn't stop talking about the endless hills of green. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes, I went to Ireland over the summer with two of my friends, we were not studying abroad or anything we just went, it was one of the places on my bucket list and it was a great time. The city of Dublin is not what you would think it would look like, there is no green in the city, you have to actually leave Dublin and go to the country side to see any green.

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! I have always been obsessed with the Mediterranean and it's crystal blue waters. I have seen pictures where the water is so clear that the boats look like they are just hovering above the water. I like your idea of Cape Town too.. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete